Well, we had a wonderful and successful trip to South Carolina, the kids exceeded my expectations and did great!!! They were great little travelers and made the 4.5 hour plane ride without a fuss. Gianna spilled her water on herself and I got in trouble for changing Davis on the seat, but other than that we were easy passengers. The flight attendants kept commenting on how well they did!! I had to take Gianna to the potty at one point and the flight attendant held Davis for me. When I returned from the bathroom his entire head was covered in bright red lipstick from all the kisses she gave him!! Adorable!!!
Angela and Patrick were amazing hosts, as always. Angela just had a baby 4 weeks ago, Ashton. But still managed to want to get out and about and entertain us, I was so impressed, she has so much energy!! I guess after 9 weeks of bed rest, you're ready to GO!!! haha!! Ashton is a beautiful little boy and I so enjoyed spending some time with the little guy, as I kinda missed out on that newborn phase with Davis when Gianna was in the hospital! It felt SO good to hold a "little" baby again!!
Gianna and Parker were fast friends, they played so well together and even without a couple naps they hung in there and did great! I look forward to many memories together with our kids in the future. We are already planning our next trip, this time with Daddy, I am dying for Jarrid to see it out there!! I LOVE IT, I could totally move there!!! Don't know if the cows would appreciate the humidity though! ha!
 |
| Ashton Lee |
 |
| Angela and I had lots of these pics growing up!! |
 |
| Davis loved Greg (Angela's Dad) |
 |
| Me and my boy |
 |
| The neighbors "egg" each other and hide eggs in your front yard!! So fun!! |
 |
| finding the eggs |
 |
| We did another egg hunt at Angela's parents lake house! |
 |
| Best Friends since the 1st grade!! |
 |
| Allie and John (great neighbors!!) hosted us all one night!! so fun!! |
 |
| John took everyone for a ride on his awesome new golf cart!! |
 |
| Angelas parents new home, beautiful!!! |
 |
| love Gianna posing in the background!! |
 |
| Gianna's buddy "Nana" |
 |
| lots of hide and go seek in the pantry |
 |
| the whole gang at the park |
 |
| we asked them to pose!!! haha |
 |
| squirt bottles provided hours of fun! |
2 comments:
These pictures are so precious. What an amazing friendship you girls have!
Looks like an amazing trip! Beautiful. Glad the kids did so well for you!
Post a Comment