Hi Ho Hi Ho.. Its back to work I go.....
This month is bittersweet as its the month that I returned to work. Its good to be back in our old routine, but I miss my special days with my little man. He is adjusting well, which makes it so much easier, but I still struggle every morning when I kiss him goodbye. He is taking a bottle now and I am pumping during the day (ugh), and he has returned to his napping schedule this past week, the first week he was a little off, learning to nap in new places and with new people! Gianna of course loves her time with Rosie (our new Nanny here on Mondays and Thursdays) and her days at My Little Farm now with her little brother (Tuesdays and Wednesdays), so she is doing just great with the adjustment, no worries there.
Davis has discovered his voice this past month and his feet!! He babbles away and does lots of little high pitch squeals when tired or excited! I remember Gianna doing the same, funny to see how they are similar! He is still a good little sleeper, usually waking around 2 or 3 to nurse and then back down until 6:30am or 7am. He lets us know when its bedtime now, he really doesn't last past 7:00pm, he is very ready after his bath, so we nurse and its straight to bed. He is rolling to one side and loving all his toys now. I love how he just goes to town on his activity mat, he is so strong and pulls all the toys off and just destroys the thing (such a boy!) its hilarious!! He loves to be entertained by Gianna and she loves to make him smile. They are becoming fast friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment