Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Davis 6 months....

This sweet boy is 6 months old this month.  I am a little behind on my blog, so soon he will be 7 months, YIKES!  Where is the time going?  This month has been the start of so many new things, eating, rolling, sitting up and babbling all started this month making him seem so much older from last month.  At his check up on May 14th he weighed in at 19 pounds 7 ozs. and was 2 feet 4 inches in length.  He sure is a growing boy.  Now wearing 9-12 month clothes, he is quickly making it through his wardrobe.  I feel like I buy him tons of new clothes every month right now.  He LOVES food!  With Gianna we introduced food around 6 months and she was like, ya whatever, not exciting! Davis has been another story.  He moved from pureed food to mushy food in 2 weeks, he loves texture and I cannot get it in his mouth fast enough.  He grabs for the spoon and bowl and we have a huge mess by the time were done, its pretty fun!  Some of his favorites right now are sweet potatoes, winter squash, carrots, peas, applesauce, pear, and his cereal.  I really don't think he is going to be to picky.  This month also was the month of ear infections 3 to be exact, hence the reason I am just now posting these pictures!  My poor little man ended up on 3 different antibiotics, reacting to one pretty badly.  So, we had a few trying weeks with little sleep!!  We are back on track now, knock on wood!!  He is still waking up for a quick nurse around 3am or 4am and then back down until 6:30 or 7am most nights.  I am very close to letting him fuss that feeding out, I am so tired of getting up, and I truly dont believe he needs it.  We were so spoiled with G, she was a 7pm - 7am girl from early on.  So we will see!

We also celebrated our 32nd birthdays this month!!  We had a VERY fun night out in Petaluma thanks to my Mom for watching the kids.  Also thank you to everyone who joined us, it was a wonderful birthday/mothers day weekend!!














No comments: