at the Discovery Museum in Sausalito
went on a field trip with Savannah's school!!
Gianna had her 18 month appointment on Monday last week and here are her latest stats:
Height: 33 inches
Weight: 23 pounds
Head : 19 3/8 inches --- yes she still has a huge head!!
Today, Gianna seems to be growing faster than ever. She is walking(running) and talking so much now. I feel like I keep telling Jarrid that I want to freeze time. I LOVE THIS AGE!! She is like a real little person now, and I love spending time with her. Gianna is showing more and more how independent she is. I always saw this in her as an infant. She never wanted to be held too much or rocked to sleep and when she could finally crawl she wanted to explore on her own. Now, as a Toddler it is more apparent than ever. She loves to explore and wants to try everything on her own without my help. Which makes my heart stop often, because she falls down trying these things by herself!! She is still a great sleeper, napping one time a day now and off to bed around 7:30pm at night, and waking in the morning around 7am or 7:30am. She has become much more picky with her food lately, which I find difficult, one day she likes carrots the next day she doesn't!?!? I guess this is normal from what the doctor tells me! She still loves olives though, so some times thats all she eats!! :) and she REALLY likes Mexican rice and beans, she really loves things with spice I have noticed, so that is usually a staple item at dinner.
Being home with her these past 3 months has been great so far, I am still enjoying everyday I have with her and feel very lucky to be able to stay home.


No comments:
Post a Comment