We had a very nice, simple Mother's Day this year! It started out with Gianna's gift, she slept in until 8:15am, AWESOME. Then Daddy got her and made me a Mother's Day Breakfast, complete with Jarrid's Famous B'fast Sandos!! YUMMY. Then we went over to Jarrid's parents to say hello and visit, then we headed to Napa to spend time with my brother's family and wish Savannah a Happy Birthday, she turned FIVE on Friday! Then we drove back home and Jarrid made me dinner complete with Champagne and after dinner I enjoyed a nice relaxing bubble bath!! It was a great day, OK it was a BUSY day, now that I just wrote it all down, it was not a very simple day after all!!
I am SO very lucky to be Gianna's Mommy, which I am reminded of everyday not just on Mother's Day!!
my only pic with G all day...
pretty flowers and card (made by G with daddy's help!)
My husband's famous breakfast sandwiches for Mothers Day Breakfast!!
and the boys went fishing on Saturday and had great success!!


No comments:
Post a Comment