Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Puppies and a trip to Fairyland...

So, I am now the proud "grammy" for 7 Lab puppies!!
Yvette, our breeder for CCI, had her pups on Sunday night. She did great and I survived my first whelping. We have "puppy central" in our basement, and it is so fun. Yvette's pups will be with us for 7 weeks, then they will be turned into CCI to be placed with puppy raisers and then hopefully one day be placed with someone in need. They are all doing very well, and Yvette is a very good Mommy!! The picture below shows where Gianna hung out while I helped Yvette deliver her pups, nothing like watching DVDs on the
washing machine sitting in a highchair!! haha, she's a good sport!


































































Gianna's new slide!







































A trip to Fairyland in Oakland with Danielle and Grace!



























The girls had so much fun playing and dancing together!

No comments: