Well, another month has escaped us once again. But, I think we have a pretty good excuse as
WE ARE PREGNANT!! Yep, thats right Baby Bordessa #2 is on it's way and due on
11/7/11. We are thrilled but unfortunately I have been feeling awful with this pregnancy. Lots of nausea, headaches and extra tired, so excuse me for not being on top of my blog like I normally am. I feel like all I can accomplish each day are my "necessary" tasks and I have no energy for any of the extras. I guess its good training of what my reality may be like with two little ones!! :) I am 12 weeks this week so maybe I will start feeling better from here on out!
Most weekends I have been sick and resting so really this month is kinda boring. But, I did take Gianna to see the movie HOP she loved it and it got us both into the Easter spirit!! On one weekend when I was feeling pretty good we ventured out to
Pt. Reyes National Seashore for a hike with Sam, Lisa and her parents. Gianna enjoyed riding in the pack on Jarrid's back which gave Jarrid quite the workout. Then we went to
Drakes Bay to pick up some oysters and enjoyed BBQ'd oysters at home that night! YUM!! for some reason those don't bother me, funny right?
 |
| it was a group effort to get G into the pack!! |
 |
| sweet girl! |
 |
| taking a break with Carol and Greg |
 |
Gianna enjoyed her ride
|
4 comments:
Yeah!!! Congratulations!!!! Gianna's getting son big and looks so adorable in these pics. So happy for your sweet family. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
Congratulations...what wonderful news!!! Best of luck in the months to come...hopefully you will be feeling better soon!!!
Yay!!!! SO HAPPY! Congratulations!!
We are SO very happy for you and your family! I hope you will be feeling better soon. Congratulations. Gianna is just adorable and will be a great big sister.
Post a Comment